3 Count Bout
Wrestlers[edit | edit source]
- The Gandhara - 200 pounds, 5' 11"
- Leo Bradley - 297 pounds, 6' 3"
- The Red Dragon - 250 pounds, 5' 10"
- Gochack Bigbomb - 441 pounds, 7'
- Terry Rogers - 284 pounds, 6' 1"
- Blues Hablam - 352 pounds, 6' 2"
- Roy Wilson - 297 pounds, 6' 6"
- Big Bomberder - 441 pounds, 7'
- Blubber Man - 352 pounds, 6' 2"
- Master Barnes - 360 pounds, 6' 8"
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
The game consists of 5 championships with their own stages. The first stage type is a boxing ring where the opponents can bounce from the edges and can be out of bounds. The second stage type is street wrestling, where there are objects to destroy and weapons to wield. The last stage is the electricity stage where the borders are harmful and weapons are used. Press the A button to punch. Press the B button to kick. Press the C button to jump. Press the A and B buttons simultaneously for a quick moving retreat. Pull the joystick twice in a direction to rush that way. If the player rushes in the direction of a boxing ring edge, they can bounce back. If the player is down, repeatedly press the A button and pull the joystick left and right to get up. Press the C button to body drop on a downed opponent. Press the A button many times rapidly to use a special attack. Press Button A or B on a downed opponent to grab and wrestle. When the player and opponent clash in a wrestle, press the A and B buttons as fast as possible to push back. Press Button D to pin down a downed opponent and hold him for 3 seconds to win.
Alternatively, some fighters have holds which can force an opponent with low stamina to submit.