|This article is a stub. You can help Codex Gamicus by .|
|Nintendo 64 Controller|
December 1, 1999
|Awards | Covers | Credits | Gallery | Help |
Patches | Reviews | Screenshots | Videos
The 64DD (often referred to as the Nintendo 64DD) was an add-on for the Nintendo 64, released exclusively in Japan on December 1, 1999 after being announced four years prior. A little over 15,000 units were sold and only nine games were made for it, making it a commercial failure.
- Mario Artist: Paint Studio
- Doshin the Giant
- Mario Artist: Talent Studio
- SimCity 64
- F-Zero X Expansion Kit
- Japan Pro Golf Tour 64
- Doshin the Giant: Tinkling Toddler Liberation Front! Assemble!
- Mario Artist: Communication Kit
- Mario Artist: Polygon Studio
The whole purpose of the 64DD was to play online games. The 64DD plugged into the underside of the Nintendo 64, where the extension port is.