|Science-fiction, Shoot 'em up|
|Amiga, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Microsoft Windows|
The Alien Breed games are a series of Gauntlet-style top-down sci-fi shoot 'em up video games developed by Team17 primarily for the Commodore Amiga in the 1990s, heavily inspired by the Alien films. Later, first person shooter titles were released under the Alien Breed name.
In 2009, the series was revived for next generation consoles with Alien Breed Evolution.
Alien Breed series titles:
- Alien Breed
- Alien Breed - Special Edition '92
- Alien Breed II: The Horror Continues
- Alien Breed: Tower Assault
- Alien Breed 3D
- Alien Breed 3D II: The Killing Grounds
- Alien Breed Evolution (Episodes One, Two and Three)
- Alien Breed: Impact
- Alien Breed 3: Descent
|This "Run & gun video game"-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|