|This game or video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Arcadegeddon is a shooter game developed and published by IllFonic (who also made Predator: Hunting Grounds, Friday the 13th: The Game, Dead Alliance, Star Citizen, Evolve, Armored Warfare, and Nexuiz). It was released on Steam and Epic Games for Microsoft Windows on July 8, 2021.
Gilly, the owner of a local arcade, is trying to save his business from a faceless mega corporation. To do so, he creates a super game, but the mega corporation hacks the game and injects a virus. He need to save the game and the last hometown arcade.
This ever-evolving multiplayer shooter allows the player and up to three friends to explore multiple biomes, mini games, find hidden chests, and defeat numerous enemy types and bosses. This game provides a mix of PVE and PVP experiences that allows for all different speeds of play.
- Play solo or with up to three friends in this cooperative multiplayer shooter.
- Explore ever-changing stages in unique biomes, find hidden chests, and defeat numerous enemy types and bosses.
- Battle your friends mid-run in PVP challenges for bonus loot.
- Enjoy Arcadegeddon at your speed of play.
- Play along to music created by a variety of world renown music producers.