|This European video game corporation or company-related article is a Stub. You can help by adding to it.|
|Video game industry|
|Raphaël Colantonio (CEO and creative director)|
Arkane Studios is a video game developer based in Lyon, France. It was founded in 1999, and released its first game, Arx Fatalis, in 2002. Arkane Studios opened an Austin, Texas-based office in July 2006.
In December 2006, the company announced its new first-person shooter title, The Crossing, which was later put on hold. In July 2009, 2K Marin announced that Arkane was signed up to help with BioShock 2 development, more specific - "design, animation, and art".
- Arx Fatalis (2002)
- Dark Messiah of Might and Magic (2006)
- Arx Fatalis: Collector's Edition (2007)
- Dark Messiah of Might and Magic: Elements (2008)
- BioShock 2 (2010)
- The Crossing (on hold)
- Arkane Studios Opens Austin Office. Austin Chapter. International Game Developers Association (July 7, 2006). Retrieved on September 5, 2009
- BioShock 2 zaps fourth dev house. GameSpot (July 10, 2009). Retrieved on September 5, 2009
- Matas, Jeff (12 August 2010). Zenimax Acquires Arkane Studios. Shacknews. GameFly Media. Retrieved on 13 August 2010