|This game or video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Benji Bananas is a singleplayer game developed by Fingersoft and published by Fingersoft and Animoca Brands. It was released for iOS and Android devices.
In this game, the player controls a monkey who flies from vine to vine while trying to avoid the dangers in the levels. The player can earn bananas to get upgrades, specials and power ups.
- Hand drawn graphics
- Physics based gameplay (swing a monkey along ropes to get forward)
- various landscapes (temple ruins, waterfalls and jungles)
- Collecting fruits like bananas and chilis to gain more upgrades
- Unlocking special powers such as a jetpack, chili speed boost and eagle ride
- Clothing the monkey differently (ninja costume, gas mask)
- Different kinds of ropes (vines, snakes, burning ropes etc.)