Bomberman: Act Zero is a 2006 game for the Xbox 360, part of the Bomberman video game series. The game redesigned the Bomberman character to look like a cyborg. The player can choose between a male or female Bomberman, as well as its armor color.
Bomberman act zero has ninety-nine levels. Once you die you return to the title sequence. There are two different modes camera modes Standard, which is the typical overhead view in bomberman games. The second mode is the FPB mode which give a third person perspective in which the player is able to rotate the camera with the analog stick. Bomberman Act Zero is also able to support eight players online. Bomberman also has a health bar instead of lives.
- Electronic Gaming Monthly- 2⅔ out of 10
- Famitsu Magazine- 23 out of 40 / 5.75 out of 10
- Game Informer Magazine- 3 out of 10
- GameSpot- 2.9 out of 10 (Won Flat-Out Worst Game of 2006 by GameSpot staff)
- GameSpy - 1.5 out of 5
- GameTrailers- 3.5 out of 10
- IGN- 3.0 out of 10
- Metacritic- 34 out of 100
- Official Xbox Magazine- 4 out of 10
- TeamXbox- 4.4 out of 10
- TGZ- 2.4 out of 10
- X-Play- 1 Out Of 5
- Gameworld Network- 20 out of 100