|Release date||Xbox 360: January 2011|
Playstation 3: TBA
|Platform(s)||Windows, Xbox 360, Playstation 3|
|Arcade system||Arcade System Missing|
|Credits | Soundtrack | Codes | Walkthrough|
Breach is a team-based first-person shooter multiplayer video game developed by Atomic Games. It was announced on March 26, 2010 at PAX East 2010 for Windows PCs and the Xbox 360. Breach will distributed online for the Xbox 360 by Xbox Live Arcade and for PlayStation 3 by PlayStation Network. It will feature dynamic destructible environments and a cover system.
When released, the game will feature three maps, with one also having a night-time version. Atomic games have said that another free map will be released once the Breach community have reached certain goals. There will be four game modes: infiltration, convoy, retrieval and team deathmatch. The game features five class. Sniper, gunner, support and rifleman will be available to all players, with a recon class being unlockable. Breach will have an XP system that allows players to purchase gadgets, such as bionic ears and remote motion sensors. Perks will also be available to allow class customization. The game will support multiplayer matches of up to 16 people.
In Breach players take the role of the CIA Special Activities Division, an organisation that carries out black ops for the US government.
- Atomic Delays Breach Release | Xbox360 | Totally Gaming Network - Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Wii News and Reviews. Totallygn.com. Retrieved on 2010-09-02
- [BREACH] Destruction Toolbox. Breachgame.com. Retrieved on 2010-09-02
- [BREACH] Active Cover. Breachgame.com. Retrieved on 2010-09-02
- Hatfield, Daemon (2010-03-25). PAX East 10: Atomic Games Wants to Level the Battlefield - Xbox 360 Preview at IGN. Uk.xboxlive.ign.com. Retrieved on 2010-09-02
- [BREACH] Game Types. Breachgame.com. Retrieved on 2010-09-02
- [BREACH] Character Classes. Breachgame.com. Retrieved on 2010-09-02
- [BREACH] Gadgets & Perks. Breachgame.com. Retrieved on 2010-09-02
- Breach Preview for XBOX 360 from. 1UP.com (2010-03-29). Retrieved on 2010-09-02