|This game or video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Carto is an adventure puzzle game developed by Sunhead Games and published by Humble Games and X.D. Network Inc. (China). It was released on Steam for Microsoft Windows on October 27, 2020.
This adventure game wrapped around a unique, world-altering puzzle mechanic. The player can use this power to explore mysterious lands, help a quirky cast of characters, and guide Carto on her journey back to her family.
With Carto being separated from her grandmother during a storm, she must use her innate cartography powers to map and manipulate the world around her on her quest to be reunited. As she discovers new “pieces” of the game map, players can rearrange them to shape the levels themselves - unlocking new paths, puzzles, and story moments.
- Employ a unique puzzle and exploration mechanic: rearrange pieces of your map, and watch the world change around you!
- Chill out and explore peaceful-yet-mysterious lands across a 5-7 hour story
- Meet a colorful cast of characters and learn about their unique cultures
- Bask in lush, hand-drawn visuals across a variety of biomes
- Experience a beautiful soundtrack with over 30 original tracks to accompany you on your adventure