|This article needs suitable references, either from appropriate primary sources or trusted third-party sources. (August 2008)|
No. of Employees
Cauldron HQ is a game developer located in Bratislava, Slovakia. The studio was founded in 1996 with their first project, Quadrax being released in the same year. According to the official website, Cauldron HQ currently has 64 employees divided into 2 separate teams. Cauldron is also responsible for the creation of the Cloak Engine in 2001 which at the time was considered the best on the market, the engine was later renamed to the CloakNT engine.
In 2008, the company was working on various games for the History Channel, published by Activision Value. They are known for developing most of the Cabela's hunting games, also published by Activision, from a period from 2009 to 2014, when the entire Cabela's video game franchise appeared to end.
As of 2014, the company was working with Bohemia Interactive on Day Z. Cauldron is responsible for incorporating the animal and hunting mechanics into the game.
- Quadrax (1996)
- Spellcross (1997)
- Battle Isle: The Andosia War (2000)
- Chaser (2003)
- Conan (2004)
- Knights of the Temple II (2005)
- Gene Troopers (2005)
- The History Channel: Civil War – A Nation Divided (2006)
- The History Channel: Battle for the Pacific (2007)
- Soldier of Fortune: Payback (2007)
- History Civil War: Secret Missions (2008)
- Secret Service (2008)
- Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 (2009)
- Jurassic: The Hunted (2009)
- Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 (2010)
- Cabela's Adventure Camp (2011)
- Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 (2011)
- Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 (2012)
- Cabela's Big Game Hunter: Pro Hunts (2014)