Champion of Torm/Neverwinter Nights
|NWN · NWN: EE · NWN2|
|Champion of Torm|
Champions of Torm are mighty warriors who dedicate themselves to Torm's cause, defending holy ground, destroying enemies of the church, and slaying mythical beasts. Torm is the patron of paladins and an unswerving enemy of corruption and evil.
- • Hit Die: d10.
- • Proficiencies: All simple and martial weapons, Light Armor Proficiency and Medium Armor Proficiency, and shields.
- • Skills Points: 2 + Int Modifier.
Requirements[edit | edit source]
- Base Attack Bonus: +7
- Feats: Weapon Focus in a melee weapon.
- Alignment: Any non evil
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- 1: Lay on Hands - Can heal damage equal to class level multiplied by their Charisma modifier, deals damage to undead creatures
- 2: Sacred Defense - +1 to all saving throws.
- 3: Smite Evil - Once per day may add Charisma bonus to attack roll and do +1 point of damage per level of Champion and Paladin.
- 4: Sacred Defense - +2 to all saving throws.
- 5: Divine Wrath - Once per day +3 to attack, damage and saving throws and Damage Reduction +1/5 for a number of rounds equal to Charisma bonus.
- 6: Sacred Defense - +3 to all saving throws.
- 8: Sacred Defense - +4 to all saving throws.
- 10: Sacred Defense - +5 to all saving throws.
Champions of Torm receive a bonus feat every second level.