|This game or video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Colony Ship: A Post-Earth Role Playing Game, or simply Colony Ship, is a turn-based, party-based RPG developed and published by Iron Tower Studio. It was released on Steam for Microsoft Windows on April 6, 2021.
Set aboard a generation ship launched to Proxima Centauri in 2754, the game features a detailed skill-based character system, multiple ways to handle quests, choices & consequences, and branching dialogue trees.
- Skill-based character system, with feats and implants.
- Tactical turn-based combat, featuring standard, aimed, and weapon-specific attacks.
- Multiple quest solutions, mutually exclusive questlines, and a branching main storyline.
- 10 recruitable party members with different personalities, agendas, and beliefs (only 3 available in the first chapter).
- 3 main factions and a score of lesser factions and groups
- A large arsenal including melee weapons, firearms, energy pistols, grenades, and futuristic gadgets like the Energy Shield, Reality Distortion Generator, and Cloaking Field.
- Different environments to explore, from the Engine Room and Hydroponics to the dystopian cities of the Habitat and the Mission Control ruined decks (only the Pit, Armory, and Hydroponics are available in the first chapter).