|This video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Commander's Challenge is a standalone video game which players can play against AI commanders with various skill levels. This mode was released as a stand-alone downloadable game for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
Commander's Challenge contains 50 different, successively tougher scenarios. This is loosely based on Generals' Challenge from Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour. It features some returning commanders from Red Alert 3 as well as some new ones. It contains some Campaign-Only Units that appeared in the original Red Alert 3 such as the Tesla Tank and the Shogun Executioner. Certain Maps in the Commander's Challenge also have special effects such as garbage raining from the sky or units produced on the map are shrunk. Before completing any missions, the player has access to only the basic units of each side, however upon completing each mission, more units are unlocked from the tech tree of that challenge's opponents.
- Command & Conquer Red Alert 3: Uprising. EA Singapore. Retrieved on 2009-04-01
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Returns With An Uprising. Command & Conquer.com (January 8, 2009). Retrieved on 2009-01-27
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Uprising Q&A - New Campaign, Units, and More. GameSpy (January 14, 2009). Retrieved on 2009-01-27
- Simon, Gavin (2009-02-09). Commanders Challenge Video #1. Command & Conquer.com. Retrieved on 2009-04-01
- Simon, Gavin (2009-02-10). Commanders Challenge Video #2. Command & Conquer.com. Retrieved on 2009-04-01
- Simon, Gavin (2009-02-11). Commanders Challenge Video #3. Command & Conquer.com. Retrieved on 2009-04-01