Crash Bash is a game released for the PlayStation, primarily intended as a multiplayer game. It was the first in the Crash series not to be produced by Naughty Dog. Instead, it was created and developed by Eurocom. It is compatible with a Multitap.
In a temple somewhere in Hyperspace, Aku Aku and Uka Uka are arguing over who is truly stronger. The two come to an agreement that they need to settle the argument. Uka Uka proposes a fight, but Aku Aku declines, stating that no malice can come between them. Uka then proposes a contest between their friends and minions instead, which Aku agrees to.
A few moments later, Crash Bandicoot and Doctor Neo Cortex are summoned to the temple. Uka Uka explains the rules whilst summoning more characters - Coco for Aku's team, and Tiny, N. Brio, Rilla Roo, Dingodile and Koala Kong for his team. Aku immediately protests, challenging Uka's confidence by insisting he must make the teams fair. Uka allows Aku to choose two of his team, Tiny and Dingodile being the ones chosen. The contest begins.
- Dr. Neo Cortex
- Dr. Nitrus Brio
- Koala Kong
- Rilla Roo
- Fake Crash (Japanese version only)
The bosses are variants of other Mini Games.
- Boss 1 Papu Papu
- Boss 2 Bearminator
- Boss 3 The Komodo Brothers
- Boss 4 Nitros Oxide
- Boss Bonus: Teammate, only accessible for a two-player team, made of a good and an evil character
- Polar (In the Polar Mini games)
- Ripper Roo (In the El Pogo-Loco Mini Game)
- Dr. N. Gin (In the N. Ballism Mini Game)
- Penta Penguin (In the Snow Bash Mini Game)