Diner Dash: Flo on the Go
Plot[edit | edit source]
Flo and her friend Darla (featured in previous Diner Dash games) go on a vacation. However, whilst boarding the ship, Flo's suitcase containing her clothes accidentally falls overboard. As the pair eat at the on-board restaurant, a waiter slips, dropping his tray. Flo catches it, and the manager comments that she "looks like she's handled a tray before". Flo explains that she owns a restaurant along with Darla, and since the crew is short-handed, the manager asks Flo to work for the ship's crew. In return, the manager offers to refund their tickets, as well as pay them for their services. Using the money from this offer, Flo plans to buy herself some new clothes on the on-board store. The vacation takes the pair through the cruise, riding the rails, exploring the deep, waiting tables in the sky, and into the reaches of space.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Flo's Closet[edit | edit source]
Flo's Closet is a feature in Diner Dash: Flo on the Go which allows the player to change Flo's outfit. After each level, several new clothing items become unlocked and the player can select which garments Flo will wear for the next level(s).
Secret levels[edit | edit source]
Diner Dash 3 also offers an extra challenge if the player should earn Expert rating on every level. There are no rewards for completing these 'secret levels'; they're simply more of a challenge.
- Date Night
- Girl's Night Out
- Business Lunch
- Summer Camp
- Everybody To The Limit
Customers[edit | edit source]
- Young Ladies - The most common customers in the game. They are moderately patient and moderate tippers. They get easily annoyed with noise.
- Tourists - Tourists are impatient customers. They will often want you to take a photograph of them. They tip moderately.
- Families - Families consists of four people: mother, father, son and baby. You will need to bring the highchair for the baby or he will cry and annoy other diners.
- Lovebirds - Lovebirds will only sit at 2-seated tables. If they are unhappy they will annoy others by kissing. They do not mind noise.
- Seniors - Seniors are incredibly patient but tip low.
- Bookworms - Bookworms are patient and tip moderately. However they hate noise and usually leave over the slightest noise.
- Cell-Phone Addicts - These are very noisy. They are impatient but tip high.
- Businesswomen - Very impatient customers. They tip high and hate noise.
- Joggers - Joggers listen to their headphones so they don't mind noise. They are moderate tippers and moderately patient.
Sequel[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Official Site
- Official game series site
- Official game series site (old)
- Diner Dash: Flo on the Go at MobyGames
References[edit | edit source]