Domino Master is a casual game based on dominos for Windows and Xbox Live Arcade on the Xbox 360 developed by TikGames and published by Microsoft Game Studios. Domino Master was originally released for Windows 98 in 2004 by TikGames and has been released on September 17, 2008 for 800 Microsoft Points ($10 USD) on Arcade.
The game is now available from TikGames for Windows as Domino Master Gold.
Game Play[edit | edit source]
- Variable difficulty levels: The single player mode features three levels of difficulty for the A.I. players, including Beginner, Master, and Guru, to provide exciting game play for all ages.
- Five game modes: Play Straight, All 3's, All 5's, Bergen, or Mexican Train.
- Leaderboard support: See your name in lights as you check the leaderboards for each game type.
- Multiplayer modes: Play Player Match or Ranked Matches. The ultimate party game comes to life when up to four players compete to see who can become the Domino Master.
- Custom rules: Modify the rules to create your own personal dominos game.
- Multiple domino sets: Choose from double sixes, double nines, or double twelve domino sets.
Reception[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
|This Video board game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|