Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest is a 2.5D video game released for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. It is also the sequel to Donkey Kong Country. It takes place after Donkey Kong Land and introduces Diddy's new girlfriend, Dixie.
- Rambi the Rhinoceros
- Enguarde the Swordfish
- Squawks the Parrot
- Rattly the Rattlesnake
- Squitter the Spider
- Clapper the Seal
- Flapper the Parrot
- Glimmer the Anglerfish
- Expresso II (GBA port)
- Click Clack
- Mini Necky
- King Zing
- Kreepy Krow
- Kerozene (GBA)
- Kaptain K. Rool
Differences from the Super NES version and the Game Boy Advance version
- In K. Rool's Keep, there is now a boss on the top of the roof, Kerozene.
- After defeating a boss, Cranky gives out a description.
- Swanky has new questions in quiz location and is redesigned with Candy as the assistant.
- The view from the Kong Kollege windows change depending on which world the Kongs are in.
- The Biplane Barrel is replaced by a Gyrocopter.
- There are new minigames added.
- A mode called Diddy's Dash has been added.
- The story of how Donkey Kong got Kongnapped can be seen when starting a new file.
- A scene on where Krow turns into Kreepy Krow can be shown after defeating Krow.
- There are more color variations for Kaboings and Floatsams.
- There is a new title screen with Bonus Features and Diddy's Dash included and the Start menu where Diddy must choose between.
- The Lost World levels can be accessed in any of Klubba's Kiosk locations when completed.
- The cranky Video Game Heroes has Yoshi and Link switched from 2nd and 3rd to 3rd and 2nd. Also the theme is now tropical-like.
- The SNES Controller isn't an easter egg at K. Rool Duel anymore.
- In the ending Donkey Kong punches Kaptain K. Rool out the roof instead of out the window in the original version.
- Target Terror and Rickety Race have a daytime setting instead of a nighttime setting.
- Monkey Museum is replaced by Cranky's Hut.
- Almost all sound effects changed.
- Wrinkly gives the Kongs a scrapbook throughout their journey.
- The Start menu has now changed. There is now Wrinkly and Cranky's advice, save anywhere on the map, mini game scores, and call Funky.
- The Kongs new voice clips are took by Donkey Kong 64.
- The world maps are redesigned.
- The Kongs can travel around the world map at any time for free unless they meet Funky at least once.
- The Kongs' lives and Banana Coins are now saved.
- A cheat to obtain all Kremkoins in the first level is no longer a cheat code.