ENDER LILIES: Quietus of the Knights
|This game or video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
|ENDER LILIES: Quietus of the Knights|
|Live Wire, Adglobe|
|Binary Haze Interactive|
|International Release Date(s)|
January 21, 2021
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes |
Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
GOG | In-Game | Origin | PlayStation Trophies | Retro
Steam | Xbox Live
ENDER LILIES: Quietus of the Knights is an action Metroidvania-style RPG developed by Live Wire and Adglobe and published by Binary Haze Interactive. It was released on Steam for Microsoft Windows in January 21, 2021.
Story[edit | edit source]
Long ago, in the distant reaches of Land's End, an unforeseen rainfall transformed all living things into frenzied undead monstrosities known as the Blighted. Faced with a calamity far beyond their understanding, the kingdom fell into ruin with no end to the accursed rain in sight.
Meanwhile in the remnants of this devastated land, a young woman named Lily awakens in the depths of a church. From there, she will unravel the mystery of the kingdom destroyed by the Rain of Death. She will also jounrey through the sprawling and hauntingly beautiful Land’s End, traversing a submerged forest, a sealed-off contaminated underground cavern, and a grand castle.
Formidable bosses await that will gladly claim her life given even the slightest chance. She has to defeat these powerful foes and release them from their unending curse to recruit them as allies. She also has to overcome the challenges before her and search for the truth with powerful knights at her side.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Lead a contrasting cast of characters: a young woman joins forces with cursed knights
- Explore the vast kingdom of Land’s End and discover all its secrets
- Attack, evade, dash, and aim for victory
- Read opponents’ attacks to survive intense battles against former friends gone mad
- Acquire melee, ranged, magic, and other skills by recruiting defeated foes
- Mix and match abilities and equip hidden relics to suit your playstyle
- Take in fantastic landscapes and animations drawn in a beautiful dark fantasy style
- Immerse yourself in an atmospheric soundtrack from musical group Mili
- Uncover the mysteries of the remaining ruins and the Rain of Death in a violent world
- Determine how the story ends through your actions
- Find beauty in despair
Music[edit | edit source]
Musical group Mili’s credits include Goblin Slayer opening “Rightfully” and other anime franchises such as Ghost in the Shell.