|This game or video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Elderborn (stylized as ELDERBORN) is a hack-and-slash game developed and published by Hyperstrange. It was released on Steam for Microsoft Windows on January 30, 2020.
This is a metal action fantasy slasher with brutal FPP melee combat and souls-like/RPG character progression. In the times of legend, barbarian tribes need a new dark messiah.
- Skill-based, souls-like melee combat in first person perspective, complete with 11 varied weapons to master
- Character progression and skill system that allows you to play the game in your very own way
- A hand-crafted, mysterious, and dangerous world to explore - catacombs, ancient, monolithic city, and more
- A large selection of enemies, each with their own fighting style, tricks, strengths, and weaknesses
- An epic and somewhat exotic original heavy metal soundtrack with an occasional electronic beat
- An unapologetic tribute to Robert E. Howard-esque heroic fantasy and the awesome pop-culture of the 80's and 90's
- New Game + mode!