|This game or video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
|International Release Date(s)|
July 31, 2020
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes |
Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
GOG | In-Game | Origin | PlayStation Trophies | Retro
Steam | Xbox Live
Fae Tactics is a pixelated strategy RPG developed by Endlessfluff Games and published by Humble Games. It was released on Steam for Microsoft Windows on July 31, 2020.
Premise[edit | edit source]
This game follows a young magic girl named Peony, who is on her journey across a mysterious and dangerous world. In there, she can summon allies, cast spells, and befriend a motley crew of characters as she dives into the growing conflicts between man and magical beings known as fae.
Story[edit | edit source]
Long ago the world of magic was separated from the natural world by Elemental Gates. One day the seal on the gates was broken, flooding the natural world with magical fae creatures once thought to be myths. The worlds merging was imperfect and much of the land was torn apart. The devastation claimed the lives of most of the population of natural and fae creatures alike. Those that survived have forged new lives in the ruins of the old worlds, but growing tension between man and fae threaten to finish what began with the opening of the gates.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Unique menuless turn based tactical gameplay.
- Manage the magical elements of your party to counter the enemies elements.
- Befriend a colorful cast of allies! Level Up and customize their abilities.
- Battle all kinds of Fae creatures and collect them into your team.
- Find powerful and unique Spells to help tip the scales in your favor.
- Traverse a variety of colorfully detailed environments in this isometric wonderland.
- Unravel secrets as you explore the various conflicts in the world in any order you want!