|This game or video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
First Class Trouble is an indie multiplayer party game developed by Invisible Walls and published by Versus Evil. It was released on Steam for Microsoft Windows on April 8, 2021.
In this game, players must work together and against each other to survive a disaster. The goal is to shut down a deadly A.I. Some players are impostors, secretly playing as human-looking killer robots intent on betraying the other players.
There are two roles:
- Resident: Collect information about the passengers and deduce who you can trust and who to avoid. Collaborate with your fellow residents to eliminate the suspected Personoids before engaging in the shutdown of CAIN.
- Presonoid: Lie, disrupt and deceive your way through the ship among the residents to either reach CAIN and unleash its full potential or kill off the remaining residents to secure control of the vessel. Use your unique skills to communicate and navigate the ship in the shadows and kill off residents when they pose a threat to your identity.
- Character and vroomba customization
- Endless kill scenarios
- Physicalized interactions and items
- Enhance social deduction and interactions through in-game proximity based voice chat, ingame text chat and emote wheel functionality
- Several levels with unique themes and styles, along with items & interactions specific for them
- 6 player multiplayer