Fix It Felix, Jr. is a platformer video game from the film Wreck-It Ralph. Several versions of the game were released: two online versions, an Apple iPod/iPad/iPhone app, and a promotional arcade cabinet.
Fix-it Felix Jr.'s gameplay revolves around playing as Felix, repairing windows that have been destroyed by Ralph on an endless apartment building from the bottom up. Felix can also gain extra points by collecting pies on some windowsills, and must also dodge incoming birds and falling objects from Ralph, which will damage Felix and make him lose a life.
Due to the great success of the movie, several versions of the game have been developed, none of them official. In 2014, Airwalk Studios made a version for the Genesis/Mega Drive; only twenty-five cartridges have been distributed. A version for the Atari 2600 called "Fix-It Felix Sr." was also developed.
- The game appears to be based on Nintendo's iconic 1981 platformer game Donkey Kong, with the characters Ralph and Felix resembling Donkey Kong and Mario, respectively.
- The title Fix-It Felix, Jr. appears to be a reference to the title of Donkey Kong's 1982 sequel, Donkey Kong Jr.
- The gameplay also has elements resembling the platformer games Ice Climber (1985), Donkey Kong 3 (1983) and Rampage (1986).
- Fix-It Felix. Jr's arcade cabinet is the same design as Donkey Kong's and Mario Bros's.
- The portable version is different from the movie version.
- The online adaptation of Fix-It Felix Jr. seems to be endless.
- The browser-based version plays a bit differently and Ralph seems to have fewer sprites in it.
- Viewing the giant banner of Niceland from 8 Bit Lane through BlippAR will grant access to a port of the original website version of Fix-It Felix, Jr. on a smartphones.
- In the arcade version, you win an extra life for every 5,000 points.
- from the level 3, for every two levels, the skyscraper increases to 4 floors in the arcade version.
- The iOS version is a minigame of the Wreck-It Ralph app.
- The iOS app of this video game was removed from the App Store and Google Play.