|This game or video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Good Company is a management simulation game developed by Chasing Carrots and published by The Irregular Corporation. It was released on Steam for Microsoft Windows on March 30, 2020.
This is a tycoon management simulation about building, automating and optimizing a robot manufacturing empire, where the player controls the empire as the CEO. They can play the singleplayer Campaign Mode, tackling scenario levels and bonus challenge maps, or put their knowledge to the test in the endless Freeplay Mode.
- Singleplayer Campaign Mode
- Bonus challenge missions
- Singleplayer Freeplay Mode
- Hire employees and assign various tasks to them
- Automate production lines using the powerful ‘Logistics’ system
- Invent increasingly complex tech products, optimising desirable features and minimizing flaws
- Research new technologies
- Sell your products on an evolving market
- Expand your company