|This game or video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Gordian Quest is a strategy RPG developed by Mixed Realms Pte Ltd and Swag Soft Holdings Pte Ltd and published by Mixed Realms Pte Ltd, Coconut Island Games. It was released on Steam for Microsoft Windows on April 1, 2021.
This RPG was inspired by old-school classics like Ultima and Wizardry, using modern gaming concepts like deckbuilding and turn-based strategic combat. The player leads and nurtures parties of heroes, forge bonds and discovers new skills among them. They journey forth and unravel the ancient curses set upon their land.
- Two acts - The current Early Access version features two Acts, each providing more than 5 hours of playtime per playthrough.
- Seven heroes - At the moment, players can choose from seven different heroes - each with their own unique class, skills, and playstyle to form a party of three and bring to adventure. There is a swordhand, a cleric, a ranger, a scoundrel, a druid, a spellbinder and a bard.
- Hundreds of skills - The heroes have a combined total of close to 500 passive and active skills that can be deployed during turn-based battles, allowing players to discover and formulate their favorite combos.
- Train and equip heroes - Heroes can be upgraded, trained and equipped with a large selection of weapons, armor and enchanted trinkets to enhance their abilities.
- High replayability - Procedurally generated maps and dungeons and randomized hero skills make each playthrough different from the last.
- Various difficulty levels - Take on hardcore mode for a teeth-gritting permadeath experience, or play more casually where death is only a setback.
- Loot galore - Gather items and relics throughout your journey to boost your heroes’ abilities. In the future, you will also encounter mysterious items that can bless your heroes but also cripple them with a curse at the same time.
- Carryover rewards and progression system - Get rewarded the more you play. Progressing in Acts with each hero lets them start off with a bit more resources, items, or even granting the ability to modify their starting decks.