|This game or video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
|International Release Date(s)|
October 23, 2020
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes |
Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
GOG | In-Game | Origin | PlayStation Trophies | Retro
Steam | Xbox Live
Hard Bullet (often styled as HARD BULLET) is a physics sandbox VR game developed and published by GexagonVR. It was released on Steam for Microsoft Windows on October 23, 2020.
Premise[edit | edit source]
This VR game features brutality and violence, with realistic enemy interactions, gore and dismemberment, slow motion abilities, survival modes, lots of guns and cinematic environment destruction.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Fast-paced Action: inspired by genre-defining classic Hong Kong action movies.
- Destructions and Physics: we worked out the best solutions to bring realistic destruction physics, object and environment hand interactions.
- Slow Motion and Tricks: control time like in famous PC and console blockbusters — perform long jumps in slow motion and kick enemies with your overpowered fists.
- Weapons: Expect variety of famous pistols, submachine guns and shotguns, you'll get some sweet rifles and machine guns as well.
- Enemy Gore Body Damage: Accurate full body IK systems. You can turn on real gore mayhem with body dismembering, bullet holes and blood fountains if you are ready.
Modes[edit | edit source]
Tactical Mode[edit | edit source]
This mode includes hand reloads, mag-hits-mag tricks, slow-mo gunswaps and all the different stunts.
Arcade Mode[edit | edit source]
In this mode, the guns do autoreloads when they are closer to the player's waist. One can also make dual wielding jumps, use two shotguns at a time or show your gun-fu skills with dual wielded pistols.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
Melee[edit | edit source]
- Police Baton
- Some rusty pipes
- Any grabbable object in the game
Pistols[edit | edit source]
- Colt 1911
- Beretta M9 — available in Demo
- USP 45
- SIG p226
- Glock 17
- Desert Eagle
- Walther PPK — community request
SMGs[edit | edit source]
- Mac10 — available in Demo
- Spectre M4
- UMP — available in Demo
- MP5A3 — available in Demo
Shotguns[edit | edit source]
- Remi 870
- Mossberg 500
- Mossberg 500 Cruiser
- Ithaca 37
- Winchester 12 — available in Demo
- SPAS 12
Rifles[edit | edit source]
- M16A1 — available in Demo