|This game or video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Hard Bullet (often styled as HARD BULLET) is a physics sandbox VR game developed and published by GexagonVR. It was released on Steam for Microsoft Windows on October 23, 2020.
This VR game features brutality and violence, with realistic enemy interactions, gore and dismemberment, slow motion abilities, survival modes, lots of guns and cinematic environment destruction.
- Fast-paced Action: inspired by genre-defining classic Hong Kong action movies.
- Destructions and Physics: we worked out the best solutions to bring realistic destruction physics, object and environment hand interactions.
- Slow Motion and Tricks: control time like in famous PC and console blockbusters — perform long jumps in slow motion and kick enemies with your overpowered fists.
- Weapons: Expect variety of famous pistols, submachine guns and shotguns, you'll get some sweet rifles and machine guns as well.
- Enemy Gore Body Damage: Accurate full body IK systems. You can turn on real gore mayhem with body dismembering, bullet holes and blood fountains if you are ready.
This mode includes hand reloads, mag-hits-mag tricks, slow-mo gunswaps and all the different stunts.
In this mode, the guns do autoreloads when they are closer to the player's waist. One can also make dual wielding jumps, use two shotguns at a time or show your gun-fu skills with dual wielded pistols.
- Police Baton
- Some rusty pipes
- Any grabbable object in the game
- Colt 1911
- Beretta M9 — available in Demo
- USP 45
- SIG p226
- Glock 17
- Desert Eagle
- Walther PPK — community request
- Mac10 — available in Demo
- Spectre M4
- UMP — available in Demo
- MP5A3 — available in Demo
- Remi 870
- Mossberg 500
- Mossberg 500 Cruiser
- Ithaca 37
- Winchester 12 — available in Demo
- SPAS 12
- M16A1 — available in Demo