|This game, video game or software features adult themes and/or content, and this article may make reference to that content for encyclopaedic purposes.|
Haruiro Ouse (春色桜瀬) is a Japanese visual novel developed by Purple Software and was first released for the PC on July 31, 2008. The gameplay in Haruiro Ouse follows a plot line which offers pre-determined scenarios with courses of interaction, and focuses on the appeal of the five female main characters.
Riku Okita commutes to school everyday, always passing a cherry blossom tree that has a legend about it; if a boy and a girl met under it, they would fall in love. One day in spring, he encounters a girl in his school's uniform under the tree. There, she tells him that he'll fall in love with her.
- Riku Okita (沖田 陸 Okita Riku )
The game's protagonist. His parents on a business trip abroad, while he lives at home with his younger sister, Ayano.
- Konoha Sakuragi (桜木 このは Sakuragi Konoha )
- Nadeshiko Aisawa (愛沢 撫子 Aisawa Nadeshiko )
- Suzuran ・Ku-deruhaitsu ・Aono (青野・クーデルハイツ・鈴蘭)
- Kikyou Sugawara (菅原 桔梗 Sugawara Kikyou )
- Haruna Okazaki (岡崎 春奈 Okazaki Haruna )
- Ayano Okita (沖田 綾乃 Okita Ayano )
- Satsuki Sugawara (菅原 皐月 Sugawara Satsuki )