|This game or video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Hellsplit: Arena is an action VR game developed and published by Deep Type Games. It was released on Steam for Microsoft Windows on September 9, 2019.
This VR horror-slasher features a physically correct combat system and dynamic battles across arenas in a dark fantasy world.
- A unique gameplay in which you and your character are one and the same — a full-fledged avatar, precisely mimicking your movements.
- Physically realistic battles using the weapons and equipment of medieval warriors. The characteristics are as close as possible to real prototypes.
- Realistic body movements. A life-like injury system — superficial wounds, dismemberment.
- Intriguing campaign and additional modes. In-game achievement system.
- Full-fledged room scale VR experience — the game requires the player to be in a vertical position with the ability to move in real space over an area of 1.5 x 1.5 meters with support for VR controllers.
- High-quality graphics and sound.