|High Moon Studios|
|Subsidiary of Activision|
High Moon Studios (formerly Sammy Studios), was part of Sierra Entertainment, is an American video game developer that started out as Sammy Studios and, after a period as independent studio in January 2006 under the current studio name, was acquired by Vivendi Games. It is now owned by Activision Blizzard, and is now a subsidiary of Activision.
- Darkwatch (2005) - (PS2, Xbox)
- The Bourne Conspiracy (2008) - (PS3, Xbox 360)
- Transformers: War for Cybertron (2010) - (PC, PS3, Xbox 360)
- Blood Stone (PC Conversion)
High Moon Studios employs around 100 people and the studio is based in Carlsbad, California, a seaside city in San Diego County.
- Vivendi Universal Games Acquires High Moon Studios. Retrieved on January 5, 2005
- A Day in the Life. Games From Within. Retrieved on July 21, 2008
- High Moon Studio - About Us. Retrieved on 2009-09-04
- High Moon Studios official site
- Darkwatch official site
- Agile Game Development site
- High Moon Studios profile on MobyGames
fr:High Moon Studios