|This game or video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Huntdown is an action side-scroller game developed by Easy Trigger Games and published by Coffee Stain Publishing. This game was released on Steam for Microsoft Windows on May 12, 2021.
Premise[edit | edit source]
In the mayhem-filled streets of the future where criminal gangs rule and cops fear to tread, only the bounty hunters can free the city from the corrupt fist of felony. Lay waste to the criminal underworld and make a killing in this hard boiled action comedy arcade shooter.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Anna Conda: Ex-commando, firearms expert, and full-time loose-cannon, Anna will assassinate without question or mercy, as long as you don’t mind the collateral damage.
- John Sawyer: Once a Special Forces cop who left the law behind. This scarred veteran has lost so many limbs in combat he’s practically half robot.
- Mow Man: Modified recon droid, stolen and empowered with banned software. Trades bodies for cold hard cash. Don’t expect to be taken alive if Mow Man’s on your six.
Enemy Gangs[edit | edit source]
- Hoodlum Dolls: Violent feral punks winning the gang war with the toothless authorities.
- Misconducts: Organised hockey hooligans, experts in robbery and extortion with a penchant for explosives.
- The Heatseekers: Murderous motorcycle club. These rockabilly villains style themselves on the centurions of Ancient Rome.
- NO.1 Suspects: Masters of discipline and organised crime. Martial arts experts, these slick psychopaths control the night through their casinos and nightclubs.