|This game or video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
|Armor Games Studios|
|International Release Date(s)|
April 22, 2020
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes |
Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
GOG | In-Game | Origin | PlayStation Trophies | Retro
Steam | Xbox Live
ITTA is a single-player action-adventure RPG game developed by Glass Revolver and published by Armor Games Studios. It was released on Steam for Microsoft Windows on April 22, 2020.
Premise[edit | edit source]
This game is set in a world filled with monstrous bosses. When Itta, the protagonist of the game, wakes up and finds herself surrounded by her dead family, her only guide is a strange spirit that takes the form of the family cat who gifts her a glowing revolver for protection.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
As Itta, players must seek out the powerful beings locked away beneath this "peaceful" world and go toe-to-toe against them in harrowing battles. From hulking ancient golems to toothy horrors, Itta’s journey will push both the player and her past their limits. However, the player can change up their combat style by finding weapons with unique attack styles, and if the gameplay gets too tough, they can toggle on invincibility or player damage multipliers at any time.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Topple 18 deadly bosses in tight, twin-stick, bullet-hell combat
- Wield an arsenal of power spirit weapons to fight in new ways
- Unlock the mystery of a bizarre, crumbling world and its cryptic inhabitants
- Explore a beautiful, pixel-art world backed by a haunting and eclectic musical score.
- Never hit a wall; freely toggle damage multipliers or invincibility