|This game or video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Insurmontable is a roguelike adventure strategy game developed and published by ByteRockers' Games. It was originally released in 2020, then released on Steam for Microsoft Windows on April 29, 2021.
In this game, the player confronts various terrains as a lonely mountaineer and endures the countless dangers of climbing. They'll have to go through insurmountable heights of the mountain.
- no two climbs are alike
- procedurally generated mountains
- dynamic world with different weather effects
- hundreds of events with ever-changing outcomes
- strategic gameplay in path finding, stat and equipment management
- 3 characters with different abilities