|This game or video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Insurmontable is a roguelike adventure strategy game developed and published by ByteRockers' Games. It was originally released in 2020, then released on Steam for Microsoft Windows on April 29, 2021.
Premise[edit | edit source]
In this game, the player confronts various terrains as a lonely mountaineer and endures the countless dangers of climbing. They'll have to go through insurmountable heights of the mountain.
Features[edit | edit source]
- no two climbs are alike
- procedurally generated mountains
- dynamic world with different weather effects
- hundreds of events with ever-changing outcomes
- strategic gameplay in path finding, stat and equipment management
- 3 characters with different abilities