|This game or video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Intruder is a multiplayer shooter game developed and published by Superboss Games. It was released on Steam for Microsoft Windows on March 2, 2019.
Intruder is a stealth multiplayer shooter which was inspired by the single-player campaigns of Metal Gear Solid, SWAT 3, Deus Ex, and Splinter Cell, and aim to bring that gameplay into a team-based multiplayer shooter. Intruder allows for stealth, teamwork, tactics and environmental interactions. Players lure enemies into motion-detectors near explosive traps and watch enemy movement through live security cameras and they can alert their teammates using the hand radio. They can also use real SWAT hand signals to communicate silently when enemies are nearby.
- Team-based stealth multiplayer: Guards vs. Intruders.
- Immersive FPS: climb, crouch, crawl, and swim through the environment.
- Use gadgets to trick, trap, distract and outsmart your opponents.
- Eavesdrop on the opposing team with spatial 3d voice chat.
- Use ragdoll physics to launch your foes out of windows or to play dead while the enemy walks right past you.
- Truly interactive buildings with working security cameras, spotlights, sliding windows, ventilation shafts, and elevators.
- Stealth-based missions with multiple objectives and escape routes.
- Powerful Unity3d level editor plugin to create your own Intruder maps and game modes
- Regular updates and new features based on community feedback!