|Game Series||King of Fighters series|
|First Appearance||The King of Fighters 2000|
|Japanese Name:||クーラ・ダイアモンド (Kūra Daiamondo)|
|Occupation:||Agent and Former NESTS|
|Birthdate:||May 29, 1986|
|Likes:||Candy, Strawberry sorbet, Sweet, Skating|
|Dis-Likes:||Crowds of people and fire|
|Hobbies:||Collecting some parts for amending "Candy"|
|Family:||Candy Diamond (sister)|
|Fighting Style:||Anti-K' Arts|
|Voice Actor(s):||Yumi Kakazu (JP)|
Kula Diamond (クーラ・ダイアモンド, Kūra Daiamondo?) first appeares as the sub-boss in The King of Fighters 2000; she enters as a normal participant in her other appearances. Her original hair color is chestnut brown, but it changes to a light blue when she activates her ice powers. She was designed to be the antagonistic foil to K', in an attempt to better develop characteristics of the NESTS cartel. She was specially made with attempts to depict a "14-year-old girl" with "appropriately girlish" gestures with help from newly hired female staff. Her seiyu is Yumi Kakazu, and her voice actress in English-language adaptations is Kat Cassteneda.
She is a being created by NESTS to exterminate the cartel's traitor, K'. Despite the fact that their subject was a mindless puppet with no sign of emotions, the NESTS cartel created an android called Candy Diamond to monitor Kula's behavior and to ensure that she would accomplish her missions. When Kula destroys the main Zero Cannon, Candy shields her descent from space, sacrificing her body as it is badly burned from Earth's atmosphere. Diana, a former top executive of NESTS acts as the girl's guardian in the series. Kula is often ordered to exterminate other traitors to NESTS but has been known to disobey her orders for the sake of others. After NESTS' destruction, she allies on friendly terms with her target, K' and his companions.
Before being a killer, Kula is a child. While working for NESTS or for Diana and Foxy, she would fail to kill anyone she finds unworthy. During her time with NESTS, her feelings were repressed, as she was portrayed as a cold girl executing her mission. Since joining K', her feelings are starting to appear again as shown in her The King of Fighters XI ending.
- Create Ice - Kula can create ice out of nowhere.
- Ice Breath - Kula can transform her breath into ice.
- Ice Crystal - Kula can create crystals of ice in her hand that absorbs projectiles.
- Ice Attacks - Kula can create ice spikes around her hands and transform her hair into ice spikes that can push everything even to the weights of Maxima and Daimon.
- Ice Slide - Kula can freeze the ground so that she can slide.
- Ice Shield - Kula can create a shield of ice. The shield is very hard that even enemies with superhuman strength like Maxima and Daimon cannot destroy it.
- Ice Projectile - Kula can fire a projectile of ice with a kick.
- Snowflake Projectile - Aside of her ice projectile, she can fire a snowflake-shaped projectile. This one is bigger than the latter.
- Ice Body - Kula can transform her body into ice. She does that during her intro.
- Freeze - Kula can put her enemy inside ice.
- Ice Geyser - Kula can create a geyser-looking giant spike made of ice.
- Freeze Air - Kula can transform the air around her into ice, damaging anyone except herself in her range.
- Snowman - Kula can create a snowman and drop it on her enemy.
- Cryokinesis - Kula has an impressive control over ice. When using her powers, Kula's hair becomes blue.
As the Anti-K', her fighting style is primarily based on K's, but adapted to her ice-based powers. She also fights using her ice skates, which are able to cut easily through flesh. She has high flexibility, which allows her to kick high and with ease, so she can use her skates to their full extent. Some of her moves also resemble ice dancing. She also employs the help of her friends, Foxy, Candy and Diana, primarily the latter.
- Ice Palace - The King of Fighters 2000
- NESTS - Ruler of the Dark - The King of Fighters 2001
- Deserted Town - The King of Fighters 2002
- KDD-0075 - The King of Fighters XI
- KDD-0063 - The King of Fighters XIII
- Diamond Dust - The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match
- Kula Roulette - The King of Fighters 2
- Candy Rain - Days of Memories (Boku to Kanojo to Koto no Koi)
- The King of Fighters 2000
- The King of Fighters 2001
- The King of Fighters 2002
- The King of Fighters Neowave
- KOF: Maximum Impact 2
- The King of Fighters XI
- KOF Maximum Impact Regulation A
- KOF Sky Stage
- Neo Geo Heroes: Ultimate Shooting
- The King of Fighters XIII
- The King of Fighters 2 - roulette character
- Days of Memories (first, fourth, and seventh titles) - unplayable
- Moeyo! KOF Daiundokai
- SNK Gals Island Dokidoki Puzzle Shock!
- Moeyo! SNK Gals Osuin Katoukai
- SNK Gals Island Candy Puzzle Hajimemashita
- SNK Gals Island Jintori Puzzle Miseteagemasu
- SNK Gals Island Senkan Battle Gekichinshichaouzo!
- SNK Gals Island Beauty Dungeon Mimi to Kimashita!
- The King of Fighters 2003- during the K' team's ending
- The King of Fighters '94: Rebout - background cameo
- Neo Geo Battle Coliseum - in K's ending
- Athena On Stage