Lily's Well is a free adventure horror game developed and published by PureIceBlue. It was released on Steam and itch.io for Microsoft Windows on January 4, 2022.
It is a rainy night in the Spring of 2005. Lily is left home alone after her Papa put her to bed. She is awoken by a cry for help outside her window. It is coming from the well. Help Lily gather rope to go down the well and save the poor soul trapped down there.
This is a pixel horror game where players control a little girl named Lily. After hearing a voice call for help from the bottom of her home's well, she musters up the courage to gather rope in order to save whoever is trapped below.
Players can explore Lily's home and the property surrounding it in order to find different objects that can be used for rope. There are many different possible fates for Lily that players can discover. Each one depends on the rope's length and the materials used to create it.
This game is meant to be played through multiple times in order to test out the different rope lengths and discover certain secrets hidden within Lily's household.
- 10+ main endings (only one is a "true" ending while the rest are dead ends)
- 3+ hidden endings
- A number of puzzles
- 3+ alternate names for the toilet
While Lily's Well is completely free on all platforms, the Lily's Well Bonus Pack is available as DLC for those who wish to directly support the developer. It contains the following:
- Full resolution PNG files of all cutscene images
- Behind the scenes PDF book
- Official wallpapers
- Exclusive art for possible future Steam Trading Cards
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: GPU supporting OpenGL
- Storage: 600 MB available space