Long Live Caesar
|This game or video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
|Long Live Caesar|
|International Release Date(s)|
|Microsoft Windows, Macintosh and GNU/Linux|
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes |
Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
GOG | In-Game | Origin | PlayStation Trophies | Retro
Steam | Xbox Live
Long Live Caesar is a turn-based strategy game developed and published by Yury Khovansky. It was released on Steam for Microsoft Windows, the Macintosh, and Linux in February 2021.
Premise[edit | edit source]
In this game, the player controls Gaius Julius Caesar, who must uncover all conspirators to resist the impending threat and save Rome.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Detective, Strategy, RPG and brain-twister in one game. And all of it - in Ancient Rome!
- Exorbitant level of juicy pixel violence
- Roles of the conspirators are randomly distributed at the beginning of each game, which makes each passage unique
- Many historical (and not so much) events will give you definition of replayability
- Every you desicion is unconditional and irrevocable. You cant reload to your past step. You should meet them face-to-face
- Black humor and references to some modern pop-culture personalities
- Pixel Graphics and atmospheric soundtrack, that bring you back to 90s