|This game or video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Long Live Caesar is a turn-based strategy game developed and published by Yury Khovansky. It was released on Steam for Microsoft Windows, the Macintosh, and Linux in February 2021.
In this game, the player controls Gaius Julius Caesar, who must uncover all conspirators to resist the impending threat and save Rome.
- Detective, Strategy, RPG and brain-twister in one game. And all of it - in Ancient Rome!
- Exorbitant level of juicy pixel violence
- Roles of the conspirators are randomly distributed at the beginning of each game, which makes each passage unique
- Many historical (and not so much) events will give you definition of replayability
- Every you desicion is unconditional and irrevocable. You cant reload to your past step. You should meet them face-to-face
- Black humor and references to some modern pop-culture personalities
- Pixel Graphics and atmospheric soundtrack, that bring you back to 90s