|This game or video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Long Live Caesar is a turn-based strategy game developed and published by Yury Khovansky. It was released on Steam for Microsoft Windows, macOS, and GNU/Linux in February 2021.
In this game, the player controls Gaius Julius Caesar, who must uncover all conspirators to resist the impending threat and save Rome.
- Detective, Strategy, RPG and brain-twister in one game. And all of it - in Ancient Rome!
- Exorbitant level of juicy pixel violence
- Roles of the conspirators are randomly distributed at the beginning of each game, which makes each passage unique
- Many historical (and not so much) events will give you definition of replayability
- Every you decision is unconditional and irrevocable. You cant reload to your past step. You should meet them face-to-face
- Black humor and references to some modern pop-culture personalities
- Pixel Graphics and atmospheric soundtrack, that bring you back to 90s