|This game or video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Lunch Lady is a co-op horror survival game developed and published by Manic Mice. It was released on Steam for Microsoft Windows on April 15, 2021.
This is a 1-4 player online co-op survival horror game. The school final exams are coming up and the best idea is to steal test answers. They have to find all 10 pages and don't get caught by the murderous Lunch Lady.
In 'Lunch Lady' you will roam around the dark hallways of your school in the hopes of finding the answers for your upcoming finals. You will get chased through the whole school by an evil and possessed Lunch Lady. You have to collect all 10 pages and get the hell out of there as fast as possible.
Each game will be different. The Lunch Lady will look for you in different locations and every collectable item will be hidden somewhere else.
As the game progresses the unpredictable old Lady will get even faster and stronger.
The clock's ticking.
Find keys to unlock doors. Heal eachother with medkits. Play smart and work together.
Or get whacked with a pan.
- Up to 4 Player Online Co-op
- Play together with your friends or struggle alone, if you have none
- Proximity Voice Chat
- Nothing better than hearing your "friends" scream in the distance
- 3 Difficulty Modes
- Normal, Hard & Insane
- Pages, Keys and Medkits will always spawn in different locations
- Scaling Difficulty
- The Lunch Lady will get stronger as the match progresses
- Unpredictable AI
- At this point not even I know what she will be up to
- Immersive 3D Audio
- Enjoy the atmosphere while getting chased around the whole school
This game contains flashing lights that may make it unsuitable for people with photosensitive epilepsy or other photosensitive conditions. Player discretion is advised.