Mario Party 3/Walkthrough
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes |
Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
GOG | In-Game | Origin | PlayStation Trophies | Retro
Steam | Xbox Live
This is a list of minigames in Mario Party 3.
4 Player[edit | edit source]
- Mario's Puzzle Party : Similar to Tetris.
- Water Whirled : Race around 5 laps in a boat.
- Snowball Summit : Snowball enemies off the summit.
- Toadstool Titan : Find a Super Mushroom in the floating blocks, and ram your opponents out of the stage.
- Frigid Bridges : Collect three blocks of ice to fix a bridge. Beware of Cheep Cheeps.
- Awful Tower : Get to the top of the tower as quickly as possible. Avoid the Hammer Bros.
- Chip Shot Challenge : Get a golf ball as close to the hole as possible.
- Messy Memory : Clean up the shelves the way they were before.
- Cheep Cheep Chase : Swim away from a Cheep Cheep and dive under floating bombs.
- Treadmill Grill : Fight on top of a giant treadmill dodging fireballs and trying not to fall off.
- Ice Rink Risk : Run around on an ice arena dodging Spinies.
- Parasol Plummet : Collect coins while falling, using a parasol to control the descent.
- Picture Imperfect : Try to match up the middle picture as close as possible.
- M.P.I.Q. : Answer three questions about Mario Party 3 right.
- Aces High : Shoot opponents down on a little plane.
- Bounce 'N' Trounce : Bounce around on balls and knock the enemies off the edge of the stage.
- The Beat Goes On : Remember the sequence the drums are played.
- Pipe Cleaners : Whack Baby Bowsers as they pop out of pipes.
- Rockin' Raceway : Win a race on a hobby horse.
- Curtain Call : Remember in which order Koopa, Goomba and Boo are dancing.
1 Vs. 3[edit | edit source]
- Coconut Conk: Lone player- Dodge the others' coconuts. 3 others- Ground pound on the palm trees and hit the lone player with the falling coconuts.
- Spotlight Swim: Lone player- Don't get caught by the three spotlights. 3 others- Shine your spotlights on the lone player all at the same time.
- Boulder Balls: Lone player- Roll boulders down the slope to prevent the others from reaching the top. 3 others- Get to the top.
- Crazy Cogs: Lone player- Rotate the cog to knock out all of the others. 3 others- avoid the incoming Bullet Bills.
- Hide and Sneak: Lone player- Remove a hiding place to reveal the players behind them. 3 others- Hide behind the scenery items.
- River Raiders: Lone player: Pull along the other three players to steer them into logs and away from coins. 3 players: Avoid logs and get as many coins as you can.
- Tidal Toss: Lone player- Create waves to knock out all of the others. 3 others- Jump over the waves to survive.
- Hand, Line, and Sinker: Lone player- Fish for the others. 3 others- don't get caught.
- Ridiculous Relay: Lone player- Race to the finish with a hang glider. 3 others- Race to the finish in a rowboat, robot, and motorboat.
- Thwomp Pull: Press buttons to control Thwomps in a race (the lone player presses all 3 buttons; the others press one button each).
2 Vs. 2[edit | edit source]
- Eatsa Pizza- Eat a half of a pizza as fast as you can.
- Baby Bowser Broadside- Shoot the Baby Bowser balloon as many times as possible.
- Cosmic Coaster- Dodge obstacles to reach the finish the quickest.
- Puddle Paddle- Row around to collect as many coins as possible.
- Log Jam- Chop as many logs as possible.
- Pump, Pump And Away- Launch the rocket as high as possible.
- Hyper Hydrants- One player pumps water while the other aims the hose to put out Podoboos.
- Picking Panic- Collect cherries and throw them in a basket. One collects the berries and the other catches them as they are thrown.
- Etch 'N' Catch- Rescue Toads from paper with a magic marker.
- Slot Synch- Match up pictures on spinning blocks to receive the most points.
Battle[edit | edit source]
- Stacked Deck- Free Toads, but beware Koopa Kids and Boos.
- Three Door Monty- Remember who is in which door and answer the quickest.
- Merry-Go-Chomp- Pick a colour on a swirling platform. If Chomp chooses it when it spins down,the player loses.
- Locked Out- Grab the correct key for the door.
- All Fired Up- Dodge an onslaught of Podoboos.
- Slap Down- Players must put the hand down on the right flower.
- Storm Chasers- Follow a rain cloud and get a plant watered.
- Eye Sore- Circle around a Mr. I to shrink it away. Avoid Podoboos.
Item[edit | edit source]
- Winner's Wheel- Stop a wheel to get an item.
- Hey, Batter, Batter!- Hit Baby Bowser's pitch to get an item.
- Bobbing Bow-loons- Shoot an arrow to get an item.
- Dorrie Dip- Grab an item with Dorrie (the monster from Super Mario 64).
- Swinging with Sharks- Swing off a swing to reach an item, but don't land in the water.
- Swing 'N' Swipe- Whack a Baby Bowser carrying a treasure chest to get an item.
Duel[edit | edit source]
- Vine With Me- Swing to the end on jungle vines.
- Popgun Pick-Off- Shoot Baby Bowsers, but don't hit Toads.
- End of the Line- Pick the right tunnels to reach the end.
- Baby Bowser Bonkers- Jump on as many Baby Bowsers as you can.
- Silly Screws- Spin the screws to reach the end.
- Crowd Cover- Guess the correct picture under a crowd of NPC's.
- Tick Tock Hop- Jump the spinning minute hand to survive the longest.
- Bowser Toss- Toss a Bowser toy as far as you can.
- Motor Rooter- Race through a tunnel, hitting boosters and avoiding electric fields.
- Fowl Play- Grab the chicken first.
Game Guy[edit | edit source]
- Lucky 7- Reach the top by rolling the dice, but don't fall off.
- Sweet Surprise- Guess the Chomp who will eat the most cake.
- Roulette- Guess which slot the ball will stop in.
- Magic Boxes- Find Toad, but do not find Baby Bowser.
Special[edit | edit source]
- Stardust Battle (complete Story Mode) Go one-on-one with the Millennium Star by throwing the smaller stars he attacks you with back at him. In story mode you must hit him three times, while playing this from the Mini-game room you must hit him nine times. This is the boss minigame.
- Dizzy Dinghies (unlock the other 64 mini-games in boardplay) Race to the finish for the fastest times.
- Mario's Puzzle Party Pro (collect 1000 coins in Game Guy's Gameroom) The single player version of Mario's Puzzle Party.