Mega Man Anniversary Collection is a collection of the first eight "traditional" Mega Man games, as well as some bonus content. Released for Xbox, PlayStation 2, and the GameCube.
Mega Man version differences
Many of the the Mega Man games has differences from the NES and SNES versions:
- Mega Man now has an option to play remixed music during gameplay.
- You can now save your games.
- Mega Man 2 has had the difficulty setting removed. The ending music also suddenly skips to the ending credit music; the NES version eases into the ending credit music.
- Mega Man 7 has multiple changes made, including Bass saying "Damn" in the SNES version being changed to "Darn". Also, the ending cutscene has been entirely removed for unknown reasons.
- The GameCube version of the Mega Man Anniversary Collection reverses the fire and jump buttons; there is no option to reverse this change.