Milo and the Magpies is a Dutch point-and-click hidden object puzzle game developed by Johan Scherft and published by Second Wave. It was released on Steam for Microsoft Windows on September 7, 2021.
This game follows the story of a little cat named Milo who is trying to find his way home after getting turned around by an unfortunate encounter with some pesky magpies.
Milo and the Magpies was released on September 7, 2021. For over three months, the game only accumulated 400 reviews on Steam. Three months after, a YouTuber named Joeseppi played this game along with 12 other obscure games, all of which had zero concurrent players (including this game). Out of all of the games, this game was the game that was praised the most in the comments section, and as a result, the number of reviews for the game more than doubled in a month, with almost all of the reviews being positive (98% approval rating). In comparison, the other games generally only had around a dozen or two new reviewers. Even though this game already had more reviews than the other games in the past, it also had zero concurrent players because of the fact that this is a shorter game that could only be completed in an hour.
- Chapter 1: The First Step Home
- Chapter 2: The Artist
- Chapter 3: Child's Play
- Chapter 4: Feed the Birds
- Chapter 5: A Fishing Trip
- Chapter 6: Boogie Time
- Chapter 7: Unexpected Help
- Chapter 8: The New Neighbors
- Chapter 9: The Final Storm
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista/7,8, 10 or later
- Processor: 1.8 Ghz Processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Direct X 9.0c compatible video card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 100 MB available space