|This article does not cite any references or sources.|
Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.
Article has not been correctly referenced since December 2009
The Namco 16-bit NA-1 system board was first used by Namco in 1992 and was the successor to the Namco System 2 system board. NA-2 is backwards compatible with NA-1. It isn't yet known what extra features NA-2 has apart different MCU code.
- Main CPU: 68000 @ 12.5 MHz
- Sound CPU: C69 (M37702) (NA-1) or C70 (M37702) (NA-2)
- Sound chip: C140 (integrated into the "219" custom)
- Video resolution: 304x224
- Board composition: Main board and Rom board