Neurodeck is a roguelike deckbuilder game developed by TavroxGames and published by Goblinz Publishing and Maple Whispering Limited. It was released on Steam and Epic Games for Microsoft Windows on March 18, 2021.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Deckbuilding as you progress through the game (Slay The Spire like)
- Meditate and choose personality traits that alter your gameplay profoundly
- Explore a subconscious maze, full of cards and improvements that will help you defeat the monsters in your mind
- Light RPG mechanics that allow you to customize your character stats & skills
- Characters & places from your past that will tell facts & stories about mental health
- Deep gameplay mechanics that put focus on replayability and gameplay diversity
- Horrific monsters inspired by real-life phobias
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This game was inspired by other similar and more popular games like Slay the Spire, Monster Train, and Gordian Quest.