|This game or video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
|International Release Date(s)|
January 21, 2021
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes |
Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
GOG | In-Game | Origin | PlayStation Trophies | Retro
Steam | Xbox Live
Ocean's Heart is a single-player action-RPG game developed by Max Mraz and published by Nordcurrent It was released on Steam for Microsoft Windows on January 21, 2021.
Premise[edit | edit source]
In this game, Tilia, the protagonist of this game, sets out in search of her missing father. This game features detailed pixel art with a heavy focus on exploration.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
The player can explore in a large world filled with secrets hidden in forests, mountain peaks, and saltwater marshes. Every area is filled with different sidequests, ancient mysteries, and dangers.
The player gets to battle monsters and wield various weapons and ancient magic to defeat or outmaneuver them. They can also search for special materials to upgrade their weapons until they're demolishing monsters who once put up a fierce fight.
They can also gather various items throughout the world to craft potions, upgrade weapons, and expand their ever-growing arsenal.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Retro-inspired action RPG with modern trimmings.
- A lively and gorgeously pixeled world full of secrets free to explore at your own pace.
- Menacing enemies and tense boss fights that’ll keep you on your toes.
- An exciting array of weapons, spells, and abilities. Experiment to find your favorites for every situation and foe.
- Unique, character-driven sidequests with heartwarming or twisted stories that expand upon the world’s lore.
- Foraging and crafting elements to increase your chances of survival in a nasty fight.
- Quirky charm and humor to keep you smiling on your extraordinary adventure!