Operation: Tango is a cooperative campaign game developed and published by Clever Plays, who also made Land of Fate. It was released on Steam for Microsoft Windows on June 1, 2021.
This is a cooperative spy adventure game where the player pairs up with a friend as either Agent or Hacker, who then work together to bring a hi-tech global menace to its knees. Communication is key in the game.
- Co-op puzzle solving - Combine skill sets from different points of view to overcome challenges focused on communication, not difficulty. These missions cannot be completed alone.
- Thrilling esponiage - Investigate, hack and infiltrate while executing missions across the globe. Live out your ultimate “Hollywood” spy fantasy!
- High-tech tools - Experience the visual splendor and technological advances of a hyper-connected world built around augmented reality.
- Friendly banter - Constant communication makes for both heartfelt and hilarious moments. It’s all about sharing your voice.
- Friend Pass: - If you own Operation: Tango, any of your friends can play with you for free. All they need to do is download the Operation: Tango Friend Pass on their platform of choice. It takes two to save the world, but it only takes one to pay for it.
- Cross Platformer Play: - Operation: Tango can be played with a person who’s not playing on the same platform as you. It just works.
|Microsoft Windows Minimum/Recommended Specifications|
|Minimum Specifications||Recommended Specifications|
|Operating System||Windows 7||Operating System||Windows 7|
|RAM||8 GB||RAM||8 GB|
|GPU||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 or AMD Radeon R9 380||GPU||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 570|
|Storage||3 GB||Storage||3 GB|
|Connectivity||Broadband Internet connection||Connectivity||Broadband Internet connection|