|This game or video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Papetura is a point-and-click adventure game developed and published by Petums. This game was released on Steam for Microsoft Windows on May 7, 2021.
Story[edit | edit source]
Papetura tells a story about lonely paper creature Pape, trapped in a flowery prison. One day Pape escapes and finds little Tura, a magical being that he’ll take care of. Together they will have to face dark and flaming monsters which will try to burn down their beloved paper world.
Developed[edit | edit source]
The game was being developed for many years, inspired by old classic games like The Neverhood, Machinarium, movies of studio Ghibli, and fascination with architecture and paper sculptures. The game was handcrafted entirely out of paper, by Tomasz Ostafin, the main creator of the game, with the two other people from the team being Tomas Dvorak (Floex), the music artist, and Juraj Mravec, the sound designer.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Unique point and click adventure experience,
- Everything is made out of paper, from tiny insects, strange creatures and monsters to truly magical locations,
- Atmospheric and beautiful music is made by Floex - Tomas Dvorak,
- Puzzles are a part of the story and the world,
- The story is told by animation and strange noises, there are no dialogues.