|This page is under construction. Please be patient while it is being built.|
Phineas & Ferb: Across The 2nd Dimension is a video game based on Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension. It was released for the Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 3, and Nintendo DS consoles on August 2, 2011. It is also available for download on the PlayStation Store as of March 12, 2012.
The Wii/PS3 allows the player to control Phineas and Ferb, their second dimension counterparts Phineas-2 and Ferb-2), Perry the Platypus, and Terry the Turtle. Players can also play as unlockable characters Peter the Panda (Agent Peter), Pinky the Chihuahua (Agent Pinky), Isabella, and Baljeet (both including skin versions of their 2nd Dimension counterparts).
In addition to the game, the PlayStation 3 version of the game also features four Phineas and Ferb episodes for the first time on Blu-ray: "I Scream, You Scream", "Mom's Birthday", "Dude, We're Getting the Band Back Together", and "Comet Kermillian".
- 1 Plot
- 2 Development
- 3 Songs
- 4 Playable characters and Abilities
- 5 Dimensions
- 5.1 DS Version:
- 5.2 Wii/PS3 Version
- 5.3 Bosses
- 6 Product Information
- 7 Reception
- 8 Allusions
- 9 References
Wii and PS3 Version
The game begins as Phineas, Ferb, Candace, Perry and Doctor Doofenshmirtz are fleeing in between dimensions in an attempt to escape the 2nd Dimension Doofenshmirtz and his Norm-Bots. Everyone winds up in the same dimension (but in different places) where the entire Tri-State Area is overtaken by gelatin and miniature versions of the Gelatin Monster are swarming the streets. After fighting off the monsters and finding Doofenshmirtz,the two head in the sewers find Candace has been captured by them,but the boys defeat them and free her,telling her to meet up with them at the other end of the level.They also find doctor D.,but he is stuck in the Gelatin.He says he will get himself out,telling the boys to continue their hourney through.The two eventually make to the main part of the sewers,and meet up with Candace and Doof, uniting the group again, Phineas and Ferb say they have to try and find the power source needed to make another dimension jump (which 2nd Dimension Baljeet says is needed to help them move on to get back home). They are about to keep moving,when the Gelatin Monster comes in through a drain.Phineas and Ferb do not have the weapons to fight,which leaves them to run.When the monster is about to eat them,Perry and a new agent from the different dimension, named Terry the Turtle (or Agent T), assists Perry in fighting and defeating the Gelatin Monster,using orange paint. Once introduced to the others by Monogram beaming in (telling that Terry is Baljeet's pet in this dimension, coming from the same animal adoption agency where Phineas adopted Perry in their dimension), Terry asks for Phineas and the others in helping to free the dimension from the gelatin. Once they do, they travel to the end of the sewers and drain the ciy of Gelatin.Then they jump to the next dimension with their new fighter, Terry.
In the next dimension, the entire area is completely made out of balloons and is floating high in the air. There, Doctor Doofenshmirtz meets another dimension version of Ballooney, who warns them of dangerous creatures ahead,which proves to be hedgehogs who pop balloons the player stands on and attack them.They can also strangely burrow into the ballon-like habitat without popping it. Upon arrival, however, 2nd Dimension Doofenshmirtz has tracked them down and sends a wave of Normbots after them to capture the crew.But they are destroyed byt the agents and brothers. Afterwards, the group manages to take air with jetpacks and fight a giant robot ship called the Doofenshmirtz ship 2000.after crashing it,they hunt down and find the next energy source needed to dimension jump again, this time landing in a black and white, 1920's cartoon style version of their home. In addition helping out Cap'n Doofenshmirtz, owner of a large steamboat (which is named after Steamboat Willie, Mickey Mouse's debut cartoon)by loading and organizing the cargo,and he takes them across the ocean to another continent,which is where they meet and help farm style Isebella by delivering lunch to farm Phineas,who is helped by feeding cows for him. Once they gain the energy source there in the barn, they jump to another dimension.
In this new dimension, the world is under the control of an evil wave of garden gnomes,who have taken over the city and captured the dimensoin's Baljeet and Iseballa.And only by taking their power source from them can Phineas and the others set the dimension free from the gnome's control. But once that is accomplished, 2nd Dimension Candace calls in with a cry for help as she was captured by 2nd Dimension Doofenshmirtz and they must come to their dimension to finish off the evil villain.
Though 2nd Baljeet says that Doofenshmirtz sent a Goozim over and says to look for something odd.Then,Goozim from earlier jumps through a portal and attacks Phineas and the gang and fight him.They beat him by luring him over a cliff,possibly killing him.They arrive in the 2nd Dimension underground hideout, but while speaking of their plan to attack the Normbot factory while 2nd Dimension Doofenshmirtz is gone, Doofenshmirtz is angered that the others don't consider him as evil (or any worse of a threat) than his dimensional counterpart. With the fact that their voices are the same, he accidentally orders the robots to attack Phineas and the others before saying that "Doofenshmirtz is out! Peace!" and runs away,abandoning finding 2nd Dimension Doofenshmirtz' fortress. Phineas and the others manage to ride away in the carts anyway and destroy the Normbot factory, with an idea to install a self-destruct button to the control panel, and Phineas tells the others to run away, only to be attacked by a giant version of Norm the Robot.
They make it out and meet up with the others,but Norm comes and attempts to punch the crew and kill them. But before the giant Norm can attack, 2nd Dimension Isabella arrives inside the giant Queen Elizabeth robot and lets them inside before they all get in a gigantic boss battle against the large Norm. Once defeated and throwing him to a building,Ferb scolds him,saying "Queen Elizbeth will not be outdone by the likes of you.". They storm Doofenshmirtz' fortress, finding their Doctor Doofenshmirtz in the main office. He then tries to do his usual speech with Perry, unfortunately not counting in Phineas and the others nearby. Afterwards, Doofenshmirtz pulls a switch,which makes Doofenshmirtz hop inside a strange pod shaped weapon, which he questions the making of.Then he pulls the player onto a circle hole,causing the player to be stuck on the wall,with Doofenshmirtz's ball weapon in th unreachable middle,where they must lure Doof into coming down and jump on his pod to fight him.
Once he is defeated, 2nd Dimension Phineas tells him to stop everything that 2nd Dimension Doofenshmirtz has caused. But while Doofenshmirtz agrees to and does so in a tired and exhausted state, he accidentally activates a giant flying robot robot of his counterpart,which Phineas,Ferb,Perry,Terrry,and the second brothers work together to fight and defeat(all the while, Doofenshmirtz is not really doing anything and points out that the robot has an "anger" gauge that is controlling it). Once defeated, the robot will come crashing down onto the first platform, and Phineases and Ferbs and the animal agents fly off, leaving a destroyed robot (and Doofenshmirtz) behind.
The game ends with 2nd Dimension Phineas (still in his resistance outfit even though everyone else had returned to their own dimension after Doofenshmirtz' defeat. He may wear the same clothes to not confuse him with Phineas from the 1st Dimension) filming a video in his dimension a few months later after the big fight with the Doofs,and Danville is now very remarkably similar to that of the 1st Dimension Danville and everyone appears the same as their other dimension version. He then speaks to an off screen Ferb as they plan to construct the coolest rollercoaster ever, one of the ideas the first Phineas gave him in the film (and possibly offscreen in the game).
It starts out with Monogram telling Carl that Agent P and the others have been trapped in the second dimension. Major Monogram then leads the tutorial in which you can switch between Phineas, Ferb or Perry at any time you want. You wonder around the "Doom Pit" as seen in the movie and battle the goozim.
Phineas, Ferb, Perry, Candace, and Doofenshmirtz then switch dimensions and the Second dimension-inator remote loses power. You then wonder through the desert dimension through six - seven levels. until you arrive at an arena and battle the Platyborg. The five heroes then escape into the music dimension, where you once again have to restore power because there is no source to power the other dimension-inator. Note- In the Desert Dimension you get to ride Rover and one of the chariots.
In the music Dimension (Which reminds Doofenshmirtz of his record Collection, you wonder through 3 levels until you must battle a giant music note in Meap's ship. You then go through 2-3 more levels and you arrive at a boss battle with Norm on a Music Seat. Then all five of you escape into the Haunted Dimension. Note. In the Music Dimension you get to ride Rover, The platy-posterior and Meap's ship.
In the Haunted Dimension, you wonder through 3 levels, battle an electric ghost in the haunted house, go through 3 more levels, and fight a giant skeleton You then travel into a toy Dimension, which Doofenshmirtz states is "Monster Free" . Note in the Haunted Dimension, you ride Rover, the Pplaty-posterior, Perry's Hovercraft, and the mine-cart from the Haunted house.
In the Music Dimension the other Dimension-inator and this is shocking. Get ready- powers down for the 4th time. Candace wants to stay behind, but Phineas convinces her to come. You then, travel through 3 levels, then battle a Lego themed monster. You then battle Platyborg again at the end and move onto the 1'st Demension after Dr. Doofenshmirtz takes a few toys from the dimension. Your back to the Tri-State area. Note. In the Toy Dimension, You get to ride Rover, The platy-posterior, Perry's Hovercraft, and Perry's helicopter. Doofenshmirtz is excited, but then realizes that he is back in the same dimension as his goody two-shoes brother and his x-wife. He wants to go back. 2'nd Dimension Doofenshmirtz beat them home, and launched his robot army to attack Downtown Danville.
After one level and a boss battle with 2nd Dimension Doofenshmirtz and a few Norm-bots, You finally arrive at the final battle.Now it's time to battle 2'nd Dimension's Evil Robot. Finally the robot is defeated and Doofenshmirtz literally rolls out of the pile of rubble. He starts to cry and Dr. Doofenshmirtz gives him the toy train that he took from the Toy Dimension. 2nd Dimension Doofenshmirtz decides to turn good and heads back to his own dimension to play with Choo Choo. Note. Rover is the only vehicle you get to ride.
After the release of the first video game, it was revealed that a Phineas and Ferb Wii game was in development. http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2009/09/phineas-and-ferb-interview/ Later, Disney Germany confirmed a PS3, Wii, and DS game for the series to be in development. The game was officially announced on April 4, 2011 as an Across the 2nd Dimension video game adaptation. The game was featured at a video game press event in New York City in April, alongside other games such as Lego Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game. A trailer for the game was shown at E3 2011. The title was also playable at the event.
In an article of Kotaku, it was noted that the console versions of the game borrow elements from the Ratchet and Clank games. This is due to High Impact Games, the game's developer, being a spinoff company of Ratchet and Clank series creators Insomniac Games. As well, the reason why the game wasn't coming to Xbox 360 was addressed, being that Disney wanted the game to capitalize on the motion control of the Wii Remote and PlayStation Move, which the Xbox 360 lacks.
- Brand New Reality (Opening menu)
- Gotta Get Gone (Theme song)
- Robot Riot
Playable characters and Abilities
- Phineas (1st Dimension) - Recovery
- Ferb (1st Dimension) - Toughness
- Perry - Extra Damage
- Agent T - Reflective Shell
- Peter the Panda - Money Maker (Wii/PS3 exclusive)
- Pinky the Chihuahua - Extra Chips (Wii/PS3 exclusive)
- Resistance Phineas - Recharge Bonus
- Resistance Ferb - Emergency Move
- Isabella - Bonus Tickets (Wii/PS3 exclusive)
- Baljeet - Bonus Gadget XP (Wii/PS3 exclusive)
Stuff in Game
- Baseball Launcher
- Electric Ray (DS Version)
- Grappling Hook (DS Version)
- Anti-gravity Ray (Wii/PS3 Version)
- Carbonator (Wii/PS3 Version)
- Ninja Glove (Wii/PS3 Version)
- Digital Hacker (Wii/PS3 Version)
- OWCA Beacon (Wii/PS3 Version)
Trophies (PlayStation 3 Version)
- Lifetime Accomplishment Award (Platinum)
- Figure Madman (Gold)
- Dimensional Gold Claim (Gold)
- Let's Play Dress Up (Gold)
- Balloon Gold (Silver)
- Chiptastic (Silver)
- Evil Doof's Gold (Silver)
- Fantasy Gold (Silver)
- Gelatin Gold (Silver)
- Grand Slam (Silver)
- Laser Tracer (Silver)
- Old Timey Winds (Silver)
- Robotic Gold (Silver)
- The Full Cast (Silver)
- There's Gold In Them Thar Hills (Silver)
- Ticket Stockpiler (Silver)
- Version 2.0 (Silver)
- What the Boulder's Cooking (Silver)
- Agh, Bees (Bronze)
- Barging Through (Bronze)
- Charging Goozim (Bronze)
- Commander Counselor (Bronze)
- Cruiser Destroyer (Bronze)
- Cruising through Crushers (Bronze)
- Evil Vanquisher (Bronze)
- First Gadget (Bronze)
- Gelatin Freedom Fighter (Bronze)
- Gelatin Revolution (Bronze)
- Gnome Toppler (Bronze)
- I'm-A-Levelin' Mah Gadgets! (Bronze)
- Just Bouncy (Bronze)
- Modtacular (Bronze)
- Padfoot (Bronze)
- Platform Walker (Bronze)
- Quick and Timely Champion (Bronze)
- Robot Rioter (Bronze)
- Rush to the Sewers (Bronze)
- That Old Timey Life (Bronze)
- Up, Up, and Away (Bronze)
- Weekend at the Arcade (Bronze)
- 1-4 (Chariot Race)
- 1-7 (PlatyBorg Boss Battle)
- 2-4 (Giant Music Note Boss Battle)
- 2-7 (Norm Boss Battle)
- 3-4 (Electric Ghost Boss Battle)
- 3-7 (Giant Skeleton Boss Battle)
- 4-4 (Lego Robot Boss Battle)
- 4-7 (Platyborg Boss Battle)
- 5-2 (2nd Dimension Doofenshmirtz Boss Battle)
- 5-3 (2nd Dimension Doofenshmirtz Robot Boss Battle)
- Danville.... Almost
- Gelatin Sewers
- King of the Gelatins
- Flight Over Gelatin
- To the Gelatin Cork
- Arena Trap
- Balloon Bounce
- Balloon Skies
- Caverns of Balloons
Old Timey Dimension
- Old Timey River
- Old Timey Farm
- World o'Gnomes
- Gnome Village
- Poke the Goozim
- Doof-Village Subways
- Masters of Disguise
- Factory Flight
- Queen vs. Norm
Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc.
- Road to Evil Doof
- Evil Doof Skies
- Evil Inc. Lobby
- Behind the Curtain
- Final Battle
- Gelatin Dimension: Giant Gelatin monster (Wii/PS3 Version)
- Balloon Dimension: None (Wii/PS3 Version)
- Old Timey Dimension: None (Wii/PS3 Version)
- Gnome Dimension: Goozim (Wii/PS3 Verison)
- Robot Factory: Giant Norm (Wii/PS3 Version)
- Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc.: Doofenshmirtz Capsule (Sleeve), Doof-Bots Chief (Final battle) (Wii/PS3 Version)
- Desert Dimension: Platyborg (DS Version)
- Music Dimension: Norm (DS Version)
- Haunted Dimension: Giant Skeleton (DS Version)
- Toy Dimension: Platyborg (DS Version)
- Downtown Danville: 2nd Dimension Doofenshmirtz (DS Version)
- Downtown Danville: 2nd Dimension Doofenshmirtz's robot (DS Version)
- Gelatin Dimension: None (Wii/PS3 Verison)
- Balloon Dimension: Doof-Airship #1 (Wii/PS3 Version)
- Old Timey Dimension: None (Wii/PS3 Version)
- Gnome Dimension: None (Wii/PS3 Verison)
- Robot Factory: Doof-Airship #2 (Wii/PS3 Version)
- Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc.: Doof-Airship #2, Three Giant Doof-Bots (Wii/PS3 Version)
- Desert Dimension: None (DS Version)
- Music Dimension: Giant Music Note (DS Version)
- Haunted Dimension: Electric Ghost (DS Version)
- Toy Dimension: Lego Robot (DS Version)
- Downtown Danville: None (DS Versiin)
Perry the Platyborg skin
- PS3: Select the "Extras" option, then choose the "Enter Code" selection. Enter Circle, X, Circle, Triangle, Square, Triangle.
- Wii: Go to "Extras" at the "Start" menu (Minus Bottom) and select the "Enter Code" option and enter BAB121.
From the official press release: 
DISNEY INTERACTIVE STUDIOS WILL TAKE FANS TO A NEW DIMENSION IN UPCOMING PHINEAS AND FERB VIDEO GAME
Video Game, Inspired By Disney Channel Original Movie, to Feature a New Agent, Cool Gadgets and Off-The-Wall Worlds
BURBANK, APRIL 4, 2011- Disney Interactive Studios today announced that Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension is currently in development for the Wii™ system, Nintendo DS™ family of handheld systems and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment systems. "Phineas and Ferb" has been the #1 animated TV series among Tweens 9-14 for the past three years and this lively new video game is inspired by the upcoming Disney Channel Original Movie inspired by the series. Fans can play as their favorite characters including Phineas, Ferb and Agent P as they journey through new dimensions filled with action-packed platforming, in a quest to battle the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz. Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension the video game is slated for release in Summer 2011.
“We collaborated closely with Disney Interactive Studios’ video game development team to ensure that the video game captures the humor and style of our movie,” said Dan Povenmire, Emmy Award-winning Creator/Executive Producer, “Phineas and Ferb.” “The antics of the characters and the immersive new worlds of the video game extend the experience fans will encounter in Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension.”
The PlayStation®3 system and Wii system versions will allow fans to play as up to 10 characters. Players will have the option to work together in two-player cooperative modes while navigating through an old time 1928-style cartoon world, a lawn gnome land and a gelatin world. In a mission to save the world, players will journey through 25 exciting levels while overcoming obstacles. They also can upgrade cool new gadgets including the Carbonator, which fires carbonated orange soda that can melt enemies and Ninja Gloves, which allows players to stick to walls. Along the way, fans will collect cool items and unlock additional playable characters, including a new OWCA special agent created specifically for the video game. The PlayStation® 3 system version will also be the first time a Phineas and Ferb video game features PlayStation®Move motion controller compatible gameplay.
In the DS version of Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension, fans will play as Phineas, Ferb or Agent P. Players will jump, dodge, race and battle through five outrageous worlds featuring more than 30 levels. Players will work to earn gadget upgrades including a baseball launcher and Agent P’s favorite gadget – the grapple gun, while solving environmental puzzles in an effort to save Alternate Danville.
In addition to lending their voices to the Disney Channel Original Movie, several of the actors from the popular TV series will voice the Wii and PlayStation®3 system versions of the game including Vincent Martella as Phineas, Thomas Sangster as Ferb, Alyson Stoner as Isabella and show creators/executive producers Dan Povenmire as Dr. Doofenshmirtz and Jeff “Swampy” Marsh as Major Francis Monogram.
In Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension, Phineas and Ferb finally discover that their pet platypus, Perry, is a secret agent who battles the forces of evil almost every day. With the help of their friends, the boys team up with Perry on an adventure through a parallel universe where they must ultimately thwart the disastrous plans of an even more evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz.
Disney Interactive Studios, part of Disney Interactive Media Group, is the interactive entertainment affiliate of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS). Disney Interactive Studios self publishes and distributes a broad portfolio of multi-platform video games and interactive entertainment worldwide. The company also licenses properties and works directly with other interactive game publishers to bring products for all ages to market. Disney Interactive Studios is based in Glendale, California, and has internal development studios around the world. For more information, log on to disneyinteractivestudios.com.
Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension received average reviews, Game Guys gave it B- and Gameplay Today gave it 7/10 find themselves enjoying Phineas and Ferb, they will probably also find that the game is all too easy. PC Advisor states that there's a lot of charm and some unique set-pieces, but it's too short, easy, and lacks replay value. Wired.com stated it’s not without its virtues. The voices of the characters are well done, and the animation is suitably reminiscent of the show and movie. And young novice gamers will likely find it a gentle introduction to the world of video games. Chipchicklets praised it good graphics and sound effects; easy character recognition (for those familiar with the series); very player friendly – no visually disturbing fighting (if a robot is destroyed it is blown up, if a character is hurt, he (or she) either disappears and reappears or waves a white flag for a few seconds until recharged); the game requires some thinking to find the right path and solution to get through each dimension but it is not overwhelming; good for younger children as it is a very gentle game (even with the occasional fighting, it is only with robots). Hollywoodchicago gave a 3.5/5 points that isn’t half-bad. It looks good and has a few camera issues — graphic/visual weakness and dodgy viewpoints are common problems in kid’s games — but, more importantly, it attempts to recreate the anything-goes fun of the show on which it’s based. 411mania gave 6/10 that as someone who’s never seen the show before I found the game to be charming although lacking any clever puns or references that would appeal to adults. Game Tactics gave it 6/10 for the Wii and 7/10 for the PS3 states is clearly a game aimed at their target market, kids who watch the cartoon. In that case I’d say it mostly succeed, as they will appreciate the game’s low difficulty and tie in with the series and it’s really not that bad of a tie-in game. That said I’d probably wouldn’t pick it up if you aren’t already a Phineas and Ferb fan or have kids who are. The Province gave it a B+ that is a wonderful game for kids to play. Smart, clever characters with some humorous lines, the game is written very well and features great level design. Mirror gave 4/5 that the main campaign mode is neither particularly long nor challenging to complete, it's filled with so much fun stuff to see, hear and do that Phineas and Ferb fans will be enthralled regardless. Godisageek gave 6/10 that is a decent enough game, the leveling mechanic of the weapons keeps people playing and the humor keeps people coming back for more, unfortunately there simply isn’t enough of it. Thunderbolt gave it a 5/10 that Across the 2nd Dimension can easily be summed up by the mini games – including ski ball and a crane game – that bookend every stage: pleasant, but monotonous. NZGamers gave a 6/10 that the game is really "For the kids. But you knew that." Community voices gave 8.5/10 that it’s a comedic, educational and best of all, age-appropriate game for kids and an excellent game for children and is even better if they are fans of the show, and critics suggested buying the PS3 version since it's easier to control the character than the Wii version, and has 4 bonus episodes for fans to watch that are: "Comet Kermillian", "I Scream, You Scream", "Mom's Birthday" and, "Dude, We're Getting the Band Back Together".
The Nintendo DS version, GameSpot gave 4/10 that the characters here are short on personality, but at least the visuals pick up some of the slack. Pocketgamer stated was surprisingly good. It's simple and generic, and it becomes repetitive after a while, but there's still plenty to enjoy here - especially for kids who love the cartoon.
- New Super Mario Bros. and New Super Mario Bros. Wii: The DS game has an overworld map design similar to this game, and the three character tokens function similarly to Star Coins.
- Super Mario 64: In the Wii/PS3, some worlds have a slide which have players control the characters similar to Mario on a slide.
- Kingdom Hearts II: Both games have the heroes go into a 1928-styled version of their respective worlds. Stages based on Steamboat Willie also notably appeared in Mickey Mania: The Timeless Adventures of Mickey Mouse and Epic Mickey.
- Sonic the Hedgehog: The hover ball Dr. Doofenshmirtz uses in one of the boss levels is similar in appearance and attacks to Robotnik's version in the Sonic boss battles.
- Rayman : Like in Rayman games, you can double tap the jump button to glide temporarily in the air (Wii/PS3 version). Also, like Rayman 3, in certain sections you must control a missile/baseball to hit a target (Wii/PS3 version).
- Ratchet & Clank : Screws are currency in that game too (it being also by raw thrills) also a few weapons have simmilarities to ones in Ratchet and Clank for example: the Baseball Launcher homes in on enemies like the locater dose.
- Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension (PS3) Review
- PlayStation 3 Review: Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension
- Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension review
- Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension Video Game: Good for Newbies, But That’s It
- Phineas & Ferb – Across the 2nd Dimension For Wii Review
- Video Game Review: Fun ‘Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension’
- Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension (PS3) Review
- Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension Review – Wii
- Phineas & Ferb: Across the Second Dimension – Review (PlayStation 3)
- Game review: Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
- Phineas and Ferb Across the 2nd Dimension: video game review
- Phineas & Ferb: Across the Second Dimension Review
- Phineas and Ferb Across the 2nd Dimension
- Phineas & Ferb: Across the Second Dimension
- Video games: 'Phineas & Ferb aims low and falls flat
- Review: Phineas and Ferb Across the 2nd Dimension hits spot with kids
- Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension - Game Review
- PS3 Review - 'Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension'
- Video-game review: 'Phineas & Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension'
- Phineas and Ferb 2nd Dim Review
- Phineas and Ferb Across the 2nd Dimension - A dimension a dozen
Template:Phineas and FerbTemplate:ATSDTemplate:PF-Wiki