|This game or video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Saturnalia is a horror indie game developed by Santa Ragione and published by Tactic Studios. It was released on Epic Games for Microsoft Windows and macOS sometime in late 2021.
This is a survival horror adventure where the player controls an ensemble cast who explores an isolated village of ancient ritual – its labyrinthine roads change each time they lose all their characters.
Sardinia, Italy: in an isolated village of ancient ritual, people disappear during the winter solstice. On the 21st of December 1989, a group of strangers team up to survive and unfold the secrets of the night of Saturnalia.
- Characters act as lives: play until they all die (roguelite).
- The village structure changes each game over.
- Manage your supply of matches to explore & solve puzzles.
- Non-linear progression, adaptive narrative.
- Untapped folklore, unheard-of visuals and sounds.