Secret Society Games
|Secret Society Games|
No. of Employees
Secret Society Games (formerly known as Patchy Illusion Team) is an independent game development team founded by Balthasar02, the original creator of War of Existence, and Chesir, a dedicated dōjin translator.
Game Projects[edit | edit source]
- Vindictive Drive [Complete]
- War of Existence [Complete]
- Akiyo [Under development]
- Coronia Science Nukeme Project [Under development]
- For Another Day [Under development]
- The End of Existence [Under development]
- Fragments [Under development]
- Eulogy of an Insect [Demo available]
Translations[edit | edit source]
- Shoujo Kidan [Complete]
- Shoujo Gidan [Complete]
- Yume Nikki manga
History[edit | edit source]
Patchy Illusion Team was a game & art producer group created in early 2013 by Balthasar02, Chesir and Patchy. Later that year, other members started to join.
The group was disbanded in March 2016 due to lack of interest from several members and many cancelled projects.
Secret Society Games was created with serious rules of admittance, product control, and support, encouraging its members to develop their projects with commitment and passion.
The name Patchy Illusion Team was used once more for the team members dedicated to translating Japanese games and manga.
Members[edit | edit source]
- Balthasar02 - Developer/Producer
- MikuLeRoux - Developer/Co-Producer
- Chesir - Translations Team Director
- AtlasAtrium - Developer
- Scyles - Developer
- David Ponce - Developer
- Garret Stevens - Developer
External Links[edit | edit source]
Contacts[edit | edit source]
- Balthasar02: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MikuLeRoux: email@example.com
- Chesir: firstname.lastname@example.org