|This article is a stub. You can help Codex Gamicus by .|
While all game assets were remade from scratch, the gameplay is largely the same as the original, with the exception of a new control scheme.
While the remake preserves much of the original gameplay, there are a number of technical and design changes made. Below are some of the known changes.
- Hard Mode is unlocked by default
- The Time Attack goals are changed for several colossi
- Save Shrines will automatically save progress rather than provide a prompt
- The game auto-saves after defeating each colossus
- The sounds for the colossus have been changed
- Wander's physical deterioration is more subtle
- Agro's skin can be changed in the item selection menu
- Photo Mode
- New Game +
- Easy Mode Difficulty
|Console Language Support|