|NWN · NWN: EE · NWN2|
Shadowdancers operate in the border between light and darkness. These nimble artists of deception are never completely trusted but always induce wonder when met. Many use their abilities to infiltrate past defenses and dupe others. Rogues and bards are the most common shadowdancers.
- • Hit Die: d8.
- • Proficiencies: Simple Weapons and Light Armor Proficiency.
- • Skills Points: 6 + Int Modifier.
Requirements[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- 1: Hide in Plain Sight - Can hide even while being observed
- 2: Evasion - No damage on a successful reflex save.
- 3: Shadow Daze - Inflict an illusory daze upon an enemy.
- Summon Shadow - Able to summon a shadow.
- 4: Shadow Evade - Armor class, concealment and damage reduction bonuses.
- 5: Defensive Roll - Avoid death with a reflex save.
- Uncanny Dodge 2 - +1 reflex saving throws.
- 7: Slippery Mind - Failed Will saving throw gets automatic reroll.
- 10: Improved Evasion - Failed Reflex saving throws result in only half damage.
- Uncanny Dodge 3 - +2 reflex saving throws.