Skies of Arcadia
Skies of Arcadia, known as Skies of Arcadia Legends when it was ported in 2003 to the Nintendo GameCube, is a turn-based RPG with a cult following. The follows the adventures of Vyse and his friend Aika as they discover a mysterious girl in weird clothing named Fina. Vyse and Aika are air pirates, fighting against the evil Valuan Empire. In addition to normal on-foot battles, you will run into Airship battles every once in a while. You can even recruit a varied crew that can alter your ships performance.
Gamecube Differences[edit | edit source]
When the game was ported to the Gamecube, slight changes were made.
- The number of random battles were lowered. A common complaint of the DC version was that you would run into fights every two steps. To accommodate for the lower battle rate, the GC version gives you more EXP.
- New sidequests that reveal what happened before the story.
- New characters to run into, such as the assassin Piastol
- Hunt "Wanted" criminals for bounty.
- More Discoveries to....discover.
- All downloadables in the DC version are packaged into the GC game.
- New ultimate weapons at your disposal.
- Find Moonfish throughout the world to gain knowledge & items.
[edit | edit source]
|This article is a stub. You can help Codex Gamicus by .|